Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Today marks the end of the September, just 1 month 3 weeks more to go...

I came to a sudden realization today of what i am actually living here.

1. The Party that almost got me kicked out of campus housing.
2. Getting so pissed drunk to be stuck in the toilet.
3. Smoking
4. Being as childish as ever.

To come to a realization and not do anything about it is something i cant live with.
And right now, i am doing just that; not living.

Ironies are so part of my life that i seriously doubt whether i would be the same person i am without it.

Irony One : To be able to write what i feel and not express it.
Irony Two : To be liked by many and not be liked by the one that matters most.
Irony Three : To be indifferent but the neediness never goes away.

I have always understood the meaning of dark satire because i have always been in one.

So pardon me tonight for being defensive.
Let me dedicate this to anyone who doesnt find it offensive.

Cause tonight just aint the night,
where stars can shine bright,
and lovers make out in plain sight.

To know you are close
yet feels so distant,
to get an answer,
yet one that doesnt answers.

I can write for ages this love of mine,
but such cruel is life,
that never will it serve its purpose outright.

Forgive me for this public outcry,
For no man's an island,
havent u realised.

I smiled when i wrote this last line,
because again i realised,
how ironic,
is life.

No comments: