Saturday, December 8, 2007

This Is My Decemeber..

I wonder why there are ups and downs in life when we all can be mono tone for good.
The fucking reason ppl give is that we can then treasure the good times.. but wait, how come i dun get to enjoy the fucking good time for a bit?

Dear lord,

I seriously think you are fucking around with me. No punt intended.

One moment i could be enjoying THE MOMENT of the year, and the next, i just might have been hit by a truck. So tell me, whats the fuck is all this about?

I am sick of all the reasoning. Sick of hearing anything and everything.

I am tired of being the way i am.

Just leave me alone, like you always had.

Look at me
Who am I supposed to be
and what do I believe?

Can you tell me
Since you made up your mind
Who knows what you believe

And I just don't know
Oh I just don't know, who am I supposed to be?

Look at me
Am I the image of you're hopes and tragedies
Just look at me
Will I ever be more than just a memory

I have decided to sleep when everyone is awake so that i can be left alone when everyone is asleep.

No comments: