Monday, November 5, 2007

Now I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still alive.

Poems 2007

Number 1
Hello there,

I need you by my side where,

The darkness and the feeling-less reside,

I need you here and always,

Your smile makes this all so worth it.

I put everything on the line,

Just so you will come by.

So hear me out tonight, selfishness aside,

Not to fight, to hell with the wrongs and rights.

It will just be you and I, today, tonight.

Number 2

I am holding on.

Listening to the music being sung,

The lyrics sad,

Makes it hard for me to be glad.

I grabbed a light,

Hoping it would make me feel alright.

Then you came by,

Sat right on the table by my side.

You were wearing black,

Makes it hard to figure out who’s that.

I wasn’t high,

I did not want to be just another guy.

As the night went by,

Never were you let out of my sight.

The feeling stayed,

Never thought it would last this long this way.

Moving on,

I knew it was time to make feelings known.

I didn’t care,

I knew I had to make something happen tonight, this day.

I was quite shy,

I didn’t dare look in your eyes.

I am falling off and I don’t know why….


Analysis

I suppose whenever i post something out, it means the thing has passed, no longer of concern, no longer of importance.
I guess this is no exception.

I told myself I won't miss you

No comments: