Monday, October 22, 2007

Even if i wanted to, i dont think i will get to you.

Achievements for the month.

1. Passed Driving.
2. Finished All Assignments / Projects.
3. One month remains to going home.

Downsides for the month.

1. Lost Money Betting Soccer.
2. Overspent on events.
3. Shisha Smoking.

Things to look forward to :

1. MAZDA 2 NEXT YR BABY!!!!
2. Shopping after exams!!!

Things not looking forward to :

1. Sponsor for the car.
2. Budgeting when shopping.

Wonder why there is no exam anxiety?
Makes me wonder too.

Hi Pam, Hi Ade.
On the contrary, i find university, at least for now, super duper slack. The reason for my previous outburst was because i wasnt doing it till the last min, and now that i have cleared it, i am back to being slack again.

I NEED MOTIVATION, STUDY PARTNER. (maybe i should advertise for 1 in the school board)
Wanted : Study Partner
Willing to pay any price.

HAHA.

Anyways, i am looking forward to being home.

No 1, i can drive my dad car around now!!!!!
No 2, i wanna eat all the food out there!!!!
No 3, i wanna see everyone and do many things, even though nothing comes to mind now.

Alright, enough of me being a bimbo.
Sadly, there is nothing sad for me to write about tonight.

I'm not crazy, i'm just a little unwell.

No comments: