Friday, June 8, 2007

Honey why you calling me so late?

I am red like a lobster now. I didnt know that cycling can do such damage to the skin.
PS : I skipped work today. There are like piles of work on my table now, but who cares, i am like the only one clearing the bloody lot, when it should be everyone's job!

Wow, i received an sms from her! sent from HK. After reading, it feels like she was just trying to use up her prepaid credits, because it sounded so lame, uncalled for, and totally retarded. Ok, i am not trying to be a bastard here, but it is seriously the case i tell you. She was flying back today, so probably had some unused credits, might as well dispose of it somehow. Ya, it doesnt help that she is online, back in SG while i am typing this entry.

Yeah, so i dedicate this heading to her, Honey why you calling me so late? (Hinder - Lips of an Angel). The reason why i am so sceptical abt it is because we havent been keeping in contact for the past weeks. She was busying having her own fun, and i was with my own life. So it is totally hypocritical when she sent that sms. But who cares, whatever her intention was. So let it be.

My dear Pam has been calling me EmoBoy for sometime now(she says i need to give her credits), but thats just a part of me. I think life has alot to offer for people my age. Basically its just a whole new phrase of life that i am going through. I hope this continues, cause i do not want to be sucked back into that pit of self pity, hurt, and grief again.

So long live the car crash hearts
Cry on the couch all the poets come to life
Fix me in 45

No comments: